This week bullet pointed because I have no time:
- Went to Ocean Shores #cheesyjumpingpictures #ofcourse
- Worked to death…no results but a lot of faith growing happened.
- General Conference Changed my life.
- Pray not only with real intent, but with the obedience to do His will even if it seems like it is not a good idea.
- Trust in Him.
- Have JOY 2 Nephi 2:25
- Be healed by Him 3 Nephi 9:13-14
- His love is everlasting.
- Drink Diet Coke
- Know the Gospel and if you don’t get something, take a breather and remember what you do know.
- Believe not only in Jesus Christ, but believe Him!
- Got my transfer call. I am heading to the very bottom of the mission in the Mountain View ward in Centralia. I have another crazy large area with lots of trees. But only one ward this time. My new companion is Sister Brinkerhoff.
- Broke the Toilet. All three of us some how helped break it…
- Lots of melt downs because I am in denial that I am going into my last transfer, last 6 weeks.The lotion attacked be during one of them…
- Then the longest Hike of a life time. I lived. That’s a positive. :)) But I did make it all the way to the top!
The only other thing I have to add is my witness and love for a divine savior, my lord and redeemer, Jesus Christ. And I am adding a song because my words never seem to put it quite the way music can. I love you and remember who loves you more, He is your Father! We love Him because He first loved us.
- 1. There is a green hill far away,
Without a city wall,
Where the dear Lord was crucified,
Who died to save us all.
- 2. We may not know, we cannot tell,
What pains he had to bear,
But we believe it was for us
He hung and suffered there.
- 3. There was no other good enough
To pay the price of sin.
He only could unlock the gate
Of heav’n and let us in.
- 4. Oh, dearly, dearly has he loved!
And we must love him too,
And trust in his redeeming blood,
And try his works to do.
- Sister Carr