This email is going to be super short, we get to go to Ocean Shores today so I have no time to email at all.
- Exchanges with my Kama!!! Love her and missed her so much, she is wonderful.
- Held a cat named Thor. And got a kid to eat a spider, I am truly inspiring when it comes to children.
- Awkward pictures with Elders is our goal for the transfer.
- Made a Rainbow Cake for service:)))
- Saw Sister Staples from Lincoln at her grandsons baptism in Lakewood:) Love her!
Other than that it was a slower week. This week is going to be a blast though. We have a leadership meeting and exchanges with some boss sisters!
Hope you all have a wonderful week.
"Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid."
I love you all and press forward with faith.
And this picture sums up Sister Thurber and my relationship. Wonderful.